How do you like the new changes of demogorgon now?
How do you like the demogorgon change and what do you rank him now? I haven't tryed it out yet? So I just want to know how his shred abilty does now? And what is his rank tier now.
How do you like the demogorgon change and what do you rank him now? I haven't tryed it out yet? So I just want to know how his shred abilty does now? And what is his rank tier now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me (purple rank 6 right now) it's still a rank A, he's good in the right hands and with reading perks combined with gen slowdown like Corrupt Intervention. He's pretty fun to play as, but have in mind he's new, so, I'll get tired of him in about a month probably
It was a nice QoL change but not really enough to make him any more viable then he was before. Even with his lunge he still falls into the M1 killer group for me. I'd maybe put him upper mid, but that's being quite generous even.
He honestly just feels like a poor mans Billy. They do very similar things that Billy just does better. His lunge is just way too easy to dodge and it isn't even a 1 shot like Billy's.
I still think he needs buffs.
It's honestly was not needed at all because I think most people that are good killer mains knows that the killer was very strong from the start. Then again there are some problems Demogorgon has such as hitting through pallets (which isn't a glitch because it's so consistent) and how people plays it off as his lunge can only go in a straight line. Sometimes I think people are either bad killers or just dumb because it's not as if a killer can just simply predict the suriviour's movement or bait the suriviour to go the wrong direction. It also ends strong loops very quickly.
Now if it sounds like I'm saying he is op (he isn't), but he isn't really "fun" to go up against (depending on if the killer is a try hard).