I have the same issue on my post a dev told me that there trying there hardest to anwser every request don't lose hope they'll get to it the new patch is probably making it so theres a lot of requests
That is what i submitted a ticket about 3 days ago too i got one response asking for my game id but after that i haven't gotten anything did they ask for your id yet or no response
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Your ticket goes into a queue, and once your ticket gets to the front of the line, you should receive a response.
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Your ticket goes into a queue, and once your ticket gets to the front of the line, you should receive a response.
As Peanits has said, your ticket is just one of many to be answered at this time. Either they can't give you a solid answer and they're working on it, or it hasn't been seen and dealt with yet.
@Cattt01 don't worry theyll get to you as soon as possible i have a ticket from 3 days ago too so i understand what its like but you need to be patient
As Peanits has said, your ticket is just one of many to be answered at this time. Either they can't give you a solid answer and they're working on it, or it hasn't been seen and dealt with yet.
You'll have to wait a bit longer, sorry.
How long should I wait ?
If they're working on it, they should give me an answer.
If they're working on it, they should give me an answer.
This isn't mine. Their problem
I'm so sorry too
It takes as long as it will, there isn't anything you can really do to increase the process. You'll just have to wait, I can't give you an exact time it will take because it might take awhile because of other tickets that're ahead of you.
It takes as long as it will, there isn't anything you can really do to increase the process. You'll just have to wait, I can't give you an exact time it will take because it might take awhile because of other tickets that're ahead of you.
You can not understand me
Someone who has the same problem with me understands me
and I've been patient for 2 days but I can't be anymore
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Your ticket goes into a queue, and once your ticket gets to the front of the line, you should receive a response.
You need to do everything they say to get it back if they ask for your game id you need to give it to them because they'll need the id to give you your progress back
You need to do everything they say to get it back if they ask for your game id you need to give it to them because they'll need the id to give you your progress back
Hey don't be sorry its fine just don't get any of the devs upset or annoyed because then they might just close the orignal ticket and you'll get nothing just make sure you don't do anything bad
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How can I talk to Devs?
Patience Catttt
I haven't logged in to the game for 3 days.
I have the same issue on my post a dev told me that there trying there hardest to anwser every request don't lose hope they'll get to it the new patch is probably making it so theres a lot of requests
ticket?
You can try and comment on one of there pages but idk if i would rush them they try there hardest
yes ticket
What was your ticket about
Loss of progress
That is what i submitted a ticket about 3 days ago too i got one response asking for my game id but after that i haven't gotten anything did they ask for your id yet or no response
Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Your ticket goes into a queue, and once your ticket gets to the front of the line, you should receive a response.
I sent anything they wanted and they didn't answer.
it has been 3 days.....
Don't be impatient they'll get to you they won't forget about you
@Cattt01
As Peanits has said, your ticket is just one of many to be answered at this time. Either they can't give you a solid answer and they're working on it, or it hasn't been seen and dealt with yet.
You'll have to wait a bit longer, sorry.
@Cattt01 don't worry theyll get to you as soon as possible i have a ticket from 3 days ago too so i understand what its like but you need to be patient
How long should I wait ?
If they're working on it, they should give me an answer.
This isn't mine. Their problem
I'm so sorry too
I just bought the game and played for 2 days. I didn't play for 3 days.
How can I be patient ?
We give money to this game, we can't play.
It takes as long as it will, there isn't anything you can really do to increase the process. You'll just have to wait, I can't give you an exact time it will take because it might take awhile because of other tickets that're ahead of you.
You can not understand me
Someone who has the same problem with me understands me
and I've been patient for 2 days but I can't be anymore
Devs, please speed up this process
You can still play while waiting for the ticket theres no need to wait for it if you're playing while its solved you'll still get the progess back
They told me to log in...
Just now? If so you should do what they say if you want them to fix it
3 days ago they said
You need to do everything they say to get it back if they ask for your game id you need to give it to them because they'll need the id to give you your progress back
I gave everything
Then all you can do now is wait like i said earlier my hasn't been answered either so we'll just have to wait until were next in queue.
Not surprised you have to wait a few days. With the mess the latest DLC update caused I imagine they have quite a few tickets to answer.
devssss ?
I don't think the community managers will be able to help you, you could try to submit a new ticket but that might not work and i wouldn't spam it
I sent a new ticket but it was closed in 3 minutes
devs can speed this process up if they want
You're submitting too many then give them time to fix your issue it'll get solved in due time
I'm sorry, man. I'm not as patient as you are.
Hey don't be sorry its fine just don't get any of the devs upset or annoyed because then they might just close the orignal ticket and you'll get nothing just make sure you don't do anything bad
Devsssssssss #devs #dev
help me