Rewards for Prestiging

(Side note: I posted this on feedback and suggestions as well as general discussions because I want to discuss to see if its a good idea or not fro reward prestige)

So there is no reward for prestige, which I find kinda dumb. You spend all these bloodpoints in a single survivor/killer for what? just bloody clothes. This for me doesn't feel sufficient enough. So here is a list of ideas that could possibly help.

  • Add a multiplier when prestiging. It encourages to prestige so you can get more bloodpoints out. It also feels rewarding so you don't have to go through the process as slow.
  • Upgrade the survivor/killer perks each prestige. No I don't mean change them. I mean when you prestige they go up a tier at the start (Will show example)
  • Make boosted perks for only the perks on the survivor that you prestige. So prestiging a survivor/killer should give you boosted stats to the perk you started out with. (Also example)

Since I used Meg as a previous example Ill choose Claudette this time. This us when they are level 1 (Multiplier lasts until they prestige)

No Prestige - Empathy I, Botany Knowledge I, Self Care I, Multiplier 0%x

Prestige 1 - Empathy II, Botany Knowledge II, Self care II, Multiplier 25%x

Prestige 2 - Empathy III, Botany Knowledge III, Self Care III, Multiplier 50%x

Prestige 3 - Empathy IIII, Botany Knowledge IIII, Self Care IIII, Multiplier 100%x


Emapthy IIII - This one I wanted to use because its because theres no other limit after 128 meters. I decided that you could see somebody being carried by the killer.

Botany Knowledge IIII - Increases healing speed by 44% instead of 33%

Self Care IIII - Efficiency of medkit is 25% instead of 20%


Somebody said something about exclusive perks to survivors/killers. That's not what this is. This is when you get to prestige 3 you get boosted perks that only apply to a survivors main perks.

Comments

  • 1) The bloodpoints multiplier would be a welcoming bonus and help with the ever-increasing grind of the game.

    2) To clarify, when a character goes up a Prestige, the perks in the bloodweb will start at a higher rank?

    3) Again to clarify, the personal perks on characters can reach tier 4 once they hit Prestige 3?

  • @ChiTenshi said:

    1) The bloodpoints multiplier would be a welcoming bonus and help with the ever-increasing grind of the game.

    2) To clarify, when a character goes up a Prestige, the perks in the bloodweb will start at a higher rank?

    3) Again to clarify, the personal perks on characters can reach tier 4 once they hit Prestige 3?

    1 - Thats what I was going for

    2 - when you prestige you start out with the perks being tier 2 and if you find it in the bloodweb it will be tier 3, but if a perk thats not on the main character comes in it will be tier 1 example. Dwight has bond II on prestige 1 if he finds it in the bloodweb it will be III, but if deja vu pops up deja will be I

    3 - They are tier 4 when hitting prestige 3 unless you should get tier IIII when on the bloodeb if thats better.

  • This would add some variety to the Survivors, making them potential options and not merely skins.

    However, the Tier 4 perks may be overpowered on certain characters and will need to be handled carefully.

  • I like the idea ^^

    But i have to say the Tier 4 seems a little OP.

    I would suggest that the player can only choose 1 perk to get to T4.

    or make it that if you reach Prestige 3 Level 50, you unlock a passive for this character.

    Dwight : great skill checks size is increased by 50% for you and everyone up to a 4m range

    Meg : exhaustion get down 15% faster

    Claudette : Healing speed increased by 25%

    Jake : breathing sound occurence decreased by 25%

    etc