I said this before, but man, Wraith...
God is he strong in the 1v1 situation!
The requirement unfortunately is to find the Hatch before the 1 Survivor does.
But once you find it, you win.
Just. Stand. Still.
You're completely invisible and the Hatch noises cover your grunts.
And there's no one who repairs Generators on their own, especially with Left Behind now finding the Hatch for you.
This is actually very fitting: The last time i used this technique was on the new map, and the last Survivor was Bill.
I didn't realize who it was until i saw them come to me.
I closed it and they just gave up, cause they knew that they're just completely dead now.
Scoreboard screen, and wouldn't you know it: He had a fully-leveled Left Behind.
Wraith needs some love obviously, and there's other Killers who can pull this off with some more effort, like Pig just crouching around a corner, or using Insidious and hiding close by, but Wraith is the absolute king when it comes to Hatches.

Comments