DC as Killer

Virtually every second or third game I get a bare minimum one survivor DC.

Recently had a 4 play with friends, after a minute or so I had downed one of them... DC.

Another, setting up my traps and managed to suddenly get the final 3 slugged in a minute and before I could hook one... DC.

Being a killer is exhausting enough, I just spent a game where I only saw two different survivors twice... should I be DCing before they escape because of a poor start/game?

The penalties for this are laughable and should be fixed, if everyone did this how are to enjoy this game?

Comments

  • Funny you mention this! I just played against two killers who DC'd when we got to one gen left and still had four survivors up. It needs to be punished severely for either side.

  • there will be harsher DC punishments for both sides, once dedicated servers drop.