N/A
Stupid idea from when I was younger. will post something better
Stupid idea from when I was younger. will post something better
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Neat idea, but BHVR has explicitly stated that they won't do a "disguise killer" in DBD. It would be hell to balance, and they're afraid most players will get too salty over it.
The disguise part isn't meant to be used as a weapon. It would be loud and take time. It's more of an unnerving style, with a bonus of buffs. And Pennywise is getting a lot of attention so shapeshifters aren't out the window. What's wrong with disguises, with have a killer who can turn invisible!
Neat. But maybe when the killer does help the survivors, like healing, the killer just fakes the action and basically makes it like no mither. And when it fixes a gen, it suffers a regression
I think that would be simpler, and would need less balancing. Over all, I think what the developers don't want is a disguiser who can use it to attack. It would be too op.