Losing Item at end of Game??

This happens rarely to me but I’ve seen it a couple times. I’ll bring an item use it till it’s almost done, and then hold on to it so I can use it for next game. However I’ve noticed sometimes whenever I unhook/heal someone, I’ll still have my item but by the end of the game where everyone’s on the Escaped screen I noticed my character no longer has the item I brought, but someone who didn’t bring an item to the game now all of a sudden has the item I brought. I even go back to the Loadout screen to queue again and that item is completely gone from my inventory. I didn’t drop it for the person nor did I drop it in general. I always check the killer perks at the end of the game and they don’t have Franklins so I know I didn’t drop it when getting hit. When this happens as well I don’t typically die it’s only when I escape. Was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

Comments

  • This is bug. First time I noticed this bug is nearly 2 years ago, it might be even there since release.

    Fun fact: even a white ward (or black ward for killer addons) won't stop this bug from stealing your stuff. But hey who cares right? We get new DLCs every few months yaaaay...