The forced Anti Aliasing killed my Framerates
I can no longer play this game. Choppy as heck, even on maps that traditionally are fast like Shelter Woods. There must be a way to disable this in the INI file....
I can no longer play this game. Choppy as heck, even on maps that traditionally are fast like Shelter Woods. There must be a way to disable this in the INI file....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should just give custom settings so this doesn't happen, but BHVR happens. Every patch is 4 upgrades, 10+ downgrades.
I swear. They mess with the hair mesh to improve framerates, then after a week "fix" the hair by forcing a settign that absolutely murders framerates.
I'm playing a slideshow now, I can't hit ruin skill checks if you held a gun to my head, and forget looping.
Sorry, now I feel bad for buying Stranger Things, this is worse than the Ash fiasco. At least that just wasted money on a dead perk. Now I wasted money on a dead game.
Gonna shelf this first until I buy a new computer.
And you are lucky not to have the bug that the aliasing makes your screen completely blurry, as some threads are really going ham about it on BHVR.
Yeah I saw those screenshots. Perhaps they lowered their resolution in the ini? That is how AA looks when the resolution is too low.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/90155/a-way-to-get-rid-of-soap-in-a-new-patch#latest
There you can see how to get rid of it.
Thanks for the fix! You saved BHVR from losing a customer.
I appreciate it.
Eh, DbD runs perfect on a GTX 1060 6GB
Eh, I don't have a GTX 1060, so please buy me one. I'll send you my shipping address.
Yeah, not a fan of the anti-aliasing either. I've missed several skill checks (including DS ffs) because the frame rate was much lower than before.
Also, the bleeding mouse sensitivity is insane. I swear they use the same camera ratio with killer and survivor, making killer sensitivity way higher than it should be.