Stun while shredding?
Is it possible to stun a Demogorgon when is doing his Shred-attack towards a pallet?
Is it possible to stun a Demogorgon when is doing his Shred-attack towards a pallet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume its the same as Billy.
Yes but the timing is very tricky.. my advice don’t risk it and just play it safe
Short answer: Yes.
Long Answer: Yes, but you have to time it right.
It should be possible, much like the Hillbilly. Granted, the window to actually pull off the stun is fairly small. Odds are you'll either get hit or they'll break the pallet before it stuns them.
I've been stunned out of a shred without breaking it already.
Of course I've had many more times where I just broke the pallet so I wouldn't rely on it.
Thanks for the replies!
It is possible to stun the demogorgon but you need to be good at timing the drop otherwise you will eat a shred while stunning demogorgon.