Huntress
Has the huntress’ humming been quietened? Just had a game against her on The Game and I could barely hear her until she did an m1 on me. Anyone else noticed or is this an unusual bug?
Has the huntress’ humming been quietened? Just had a game against her on The Game and I could barely hear her until she did an m1 on me. Anyone else noticed or is this an unusual bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know they changed it to be non-directional, for whatever reason. Perhaps to make it more scary? I just find it a lot more frustrating to play against--often times Huntress players can get free hits because survivors have no idea where she's coming from.
I’ve just had another match against her and she is definitely quieter. She had make your choice too, before I knew she was near me I was downed.
After the non-directional change it was too quite to hear. It was fixed but you know how bugs like to pop up again.
Sounds always seem to get bugged after every patch so it wouldn't surprise me , but it would be nice if she had an add on to make the hum quieter or silent for short durations of time during the match , example : when a survivor reaches 50 percent of the generator completion the huntress's lullaby will be silenced for 15 seconds along with a cue that shows what Gen was at fifty percent. She's so slow and predictable that she could use something like this to provide jump scares and make gameplay more interesting