Like there is the tunneling and camping rants and possible changes to perks, but then out of the blue. GREEN KEYS ARE BAD. Like when did this show up, there is like 5 posts about this topic.
I swear no matter how much "luck" offerings/perks I pump into a match (even full SWF) I still always get Green Keys from chests! (Fancy Word) those keys!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
[Bad Word] green keys man. Broken [Bad Word] item in this [Bad Word] broken [Bad Word] game!
😉
I swear no matter how much "luck" offerings/perks I pump into a match (even full SWF) I still always get Green Keys from chests! (Fancy Word) those keys!
I swear to god
❤️