Is there going to be an influencer meet up/party at twitchcon
This is my first year going but ive heard they've held parties before in the past for influencers to meet up. Anyone know if something like that is happening this year?
This is my first year going but ive heard they've held parties before in the past for influencers to meet up. Anyone know if something like that is happening this year?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@th3beardedbaron
If they've done it in the past I wouldn't doubt they would do it again for this upcoming one.
There is a Community Meet-Up. Right now all the tickets are gone but we are looking into it :)
Ah perfect, an update for you @th3beardedbaron
@not_Queen I'd love to be able to attend if possible, I'd really like to put some faces with names I've heard a lot about.