Is It Wrong For Me To Quit Match
Is it wrong for me to quit match? I’m on ps4 and I’m literally like rank 20 with killer. I been trying to do this ritual for almost 3 hours now with the clown but alway manage to match with rank 11s sometimes 8 and they know I can’t catch them even when I switch targets. I starting quitting in hopes to run into equally skilled players
Comments
You can wait until the hot fix is pushed through. I think it should be soon, at least on PC. You shouldn’t be matched with them anymore after it launches.
Im bout to stop playing till that hotfix arrive. I finally finish my clown ritual and I was match against; rank 13, 14, and 2 15s with all purple perks, items, and 1 had purple add ons. Here I am; rank 20, level 1 clown, and one perk slot. I’m glad I finished it tho. It was truly a pain
Hot fix is out now. Download it and you should be fine.
Good luck with your daily.
About to now. Thanks