Remember The Shape's stalking sound cue?
The eerie piano melody that played when Michael stalks a survivor for quite a while was removed to shadow buff him. I always thought to myself, what if they brought it back as a notification that indicates he is near tier 3? I'm sure there are people that despise getting 99'd by a Myers and suddenly instadowned. As a Shape main, I'd love to see it back.
Comments
I'd like to see it implemented in other ways, rather than where it was previously. I don't think having it when he's at 99% would do much of anything, since you'll still most likely get insta-downed by it if hes after you...
I couldn't tell ya where else it could go if that's the case, so without anywhere else to allocate it, i'd think having it there would be fine.
They could use this sound for only Myers hear always when he's stalking.
OP's referring to this (gotta give you a volume warning though, the Wiki's audio player is always set to full blast for some reason).
There was a removed sound cue that would play only when he's stalking you for a couple of seconds. It was removed long ago. It was a continuous slow paced key
Not a bad idea👌
I don't think it would fit for that.
I would actually take this guy's suggestion
I'd love it. It probably wouldn't change much from a gameplay perspective, but that soundtack is amazing for the atmosphere and to give a sense of imminent danger.
They could use this when he is nearing tier 3
That's exactly on the post