Hair style
I dont know if this been ask or not but did they do something to hair on survivor and killers ? Some of them look disgusting like someone use the smudge feature on Photoshop specially the spirit is this a bug or intended thanks
I dont know if this been ask or not but did they do something to hair on survivor and killers ? Some of them look disgusting like someone use the smudge feature on Photoshop specially the spirit is this a bug or intended thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly it is intended. They changed the Hair with the last Patch.
@Aven_Fallen wow that sucks there really bad i dont know why they did this but damn, lol look like i want be buying anymore cosmetic again also feel little cheated buying cosmetic that look good only to have it change drastically.
Should offer refunds as I didn't pay for some these awful hair style thanks for answering anyways
I actually like the new hair, looks kinda realistic
@DevourOfSalt
It was changed to compensate for people who play at low settings I believe, so its here to stay.
Personally, I didn't notice any difference...
Hopefully it looks better after today's patch.
"Enabled Temporal Anti-Aliasing in Low settings. This will reduce most artifacts along object edges, and improve the hair's visual quality."
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89886/hotfix-3-2-1-patch-notes-release-schedule#latest