Why are solo survivors the laughing stock of the community

Honestly I constantly see SWF groups talking trash about people who are playing the game how it was meant to be played. By yourself with randoms on the internet in a video game.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • It's just more popular to gangbang the Killer and boost yourself with friends.

    I wouldn't really call us a laughing stock, I play solo and I don't care if people trash talk me for doing it, I'm actually manning up to have SOME form of challenge as Survivor instead of going full easy mode.

  • My time playing survivor is 99% solo and I often end the match with more points and alive vs the SWF groups joining me. Honestly find it more fun the few times I play with a friend, but I'm far more of a logical/strategic survivor when playing alone.

  • I don't know why you posted this again.

    It was accidental
  • Seeing Survivors be unable to play a game without friends having their back makes them the laughing stock to me.

  • Boss said:

    Seeing Survivors be unable to play a game without friends having their back makes them the laughing stock to me.

    It's not that we don't want to play with friends it's the fact that you prefer solo play
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Unit said:
    Boss said:

    Seeing Survivors be unable to play a game without friends having their back makes them the laughing stock to me.

    It's not that we don't want to play with friends it's the fact that you prefer solo play

    Yeah.