Add ons...
Does it actually matter how you put your addons on your items?
Like if you put a Battery on and something else is it true to put the battery first then it will work?!
Lmfao random af I know but I need to know
Does it actually matter how you put your addons on your items?
Like if you put a Battery on and something else is it true to put the battery first then it will work?!
Lmfao random af I know but I need to know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
purple flashlight you need to put in the green battery on the left and amplifier on the right to get the most use. however, green flashlights only need green and yellow battery for full potential
So that is a thing? Like you have to put them on a certain way lol
Thats the only item that does that. every other add on and item is fine