I didn't see sying light in the hotfix
so should we expect the perk to still be broken and make us crash if we use it?
so should we expect the perk to still be broken and make us crash if we use it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It actually is noted in the Hotfix
"Tentatively fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when the Dying Light perk reached 5 or 6 tokens."
You can read the rest of the Patch Notes here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89886/hotfix-3-2-1-patch-notes-release-schedule#latest
ohhh my bad, thanks,
yay can finally do the ultimate anti heal/gen with legion :D
I'm a bit worried about the "tentatively" part.
Yeah, basically means they are trying to fix it but aren't positive it's fixed.
Same here. But I just hope the perk is working now. I love the perk and would like to use it!