Hotfix
I didn’t see anywhere on the patch notes that the healing bug was being fixed. Anyone know something I don’t?
I didn’t see anywhere on the patch notes that the healing bug was being fixed. Anyone know something I don’t?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What healing bug
If it wasn't on the patch notes they probably haven't fixed it yet.
There is a bug that stops you from healing/wiggling/mending and escaping through the doors.
Oh yeah that bug. Urghhhhh
But your friend can still heal you with this bug )
This bug is to punish people who use self care ;)
I had a match where my entire team powered the gates opened the doors but couldn't escape.
Just walked past the gate to the outside of the map and the collapse killed all 4 of us for the killer lol
I've experienced the no-heal bug in multiple ways.
Usually, it won't let other players heal me. I don't run self care, so I don't know if it would also stop me from healing myself.
Recently, the game wouldn't let me heal myself when I had a med kit, but it did let others heal me. It also wouldn't let me wiggle. I felt bad: the glitch got at least me if not another survivor (who tried to rescue me from the basement, because obviously that's where I ended up since I couldn't wiggle) killed.