omg what a horrible night

ugh. I've been "playing" for the last 2 hours, but between waiting for lobbies and people disconnecting before matches start I've played a whole 4 matches. And all of those have been against high-rank players with one level 20 (can't wait for 3.2.1 patch to fix that), and all but one of them have been super rude in post-game chat. :(

Comments

  • :(

    Feels bad, I'm really happy for the SWF changes and hopefully the patch fixes the matchmaking problem as well. As Survivor I've been paired up with 4's and 8's when I'm only barely a 12, not good for the Killer but really helped me get my Daily.

    Sorry for your bad night, hopefully your next matches get better. I'm grinding away trying to get Nurse's perks.

  • @HatCreature I certainly hope so. My only concern at first blush is that the Hotfix notes mention SWF and the changes for that in regards to killer rank.

    However, as a solo survivor at rank 18, I've been in matches lately with SWF teammates ranging in ranks from 12 to 4. The mentioned changes don't seem to address that fiasco.

    So, hoping they fixed that as well.

  • I am sorry you had this experience things โค๏ธ

    Free boop the snoot to turn that frown upside down ๐Ÿ–

    Stay positive change will coming!

    but if your on pc you can hide that chat I think. Might help in future ๐Ÿ’–

  • omg, I just played another match against players who are WAY out of my league; I'm rank 12 and only one of them was lower than 8.

    At least it was cool to see a top tier SWF team working together; they did all kinds of amazing things I'd never seen before. :)

    one of them did a crazy stairs juke, and then another one immediately hit me with a locker. My mind is blown.

  • @Darkskies said:

    I am sorry you had this experience things โค๏ธ

    Free boop the snoot to turn that frown upside down ๐Ÿ–

    Stay positive change will coming!

    but if your on pc you can hide that chat I think. Might help in future ๐Ÿ’–

    imagining being booped on the nose by Pig makes it all better. :)