I love playing against Nancys
Those white striped shirts are practically neon! Had one try to stealth me in the cornfield. Sorry, no dice!
Those white striped shirts are practically neon! Had one try to stealth me in the cornfield. Sorry, no dice!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate them! It's so hard to see lmao
I hope Bhvr has the sense not to give her any camo cosmetics. I'm pretty sure she is competing for one of the smallest character models.
Poor Nancy, she needs a better sweater. After I got her to Level 40 and used up all the items I got doing so, I have benched her and will probably never touch her again except for dailies.
Her bloody prestige clothes might help out some. Haven’t seen em yet though, so I can’t be certain.
Maybe, but I'm not too fond of Nancy's portrait or her 3D model. She doesn't look so good.
Steve on the other hand, I love Steve. He has a green sweater with long sleeves, so he has some built in camou, and his voice is hilarious. Moreover he has a bit of a cheat: if you equip a key on him it doesnt' look like he's holding a key, so some killer might not realize you are using a key.
I am going to P3 Steve, he's awesome sauce. Should have all perks on him in the next Bloodhunt.
Nancy is queen. I love playing her. I don’t play very immersed though so I’m happy that you’re happy to see me.
Thankfully I've unlocked Inner Strength so hopefully my other survivors will have the perk in their arsenal soon.