Steve and Nancy
I was thinking about steve and nancy having the stranger things theme like the demogorgon. Just throwing it out there to see if yall could maybe consider that for the next patch. Thank you!!
I was thinking about steve and nancy having the stranger things theme like the demogorgon. Just throwing it out there to see if yall could maybe consider that for the next patch. Thank you!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wdym exactly
@Milo the music on the main menu and the music when you have Demogorgon selected at killer selection. I thought it would be cool if Steve and Nancy could have the same music to. Not a big deal just thought it would be cool.
I thought they would use this for Demogorgon
https://youtu.be/Wfyt4wOfU20And leave music at main menu and Steve and Nancy the dbd stranger things mix
Em... There's no music playing in the main menu or when i have Demo selected? Atleast for me lol.
@Milo damn that sucks, maybe it was a bug and they fixed with the hotfix.