I'm survivor main but only get killer rituals.
Is this something the game means to do, or just a coincidence?
Is this something the game means to do, or just a coincidence?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a random. As a killer main, for two months straight I got a majority killer dailies.
The past two weeks, though, have been more a mixture of survivor and killer. I tend to just wait and reroll the survivor dailies until a killer daily pops up.
Maybe you're supposed to be a killer main 🤷♂️
Survivor dailies seem to be rare in general.
I never get any survivor dailies either.
Game wants you to branch out and experience new things.
Same here.
I have gotten like 3 survivor dailies in the past month.
Yeah same here, but if there’s a ritual for a killer and there is 2/3 I will do them because so many bloodpoints >:)
I play both, I get both. Yet for some reason the algorithm loves giving me killer dailies I would rather avoid.
I agree with this. I rarely get survivor dailies anymore today was the first one I have seen in months. I get a lot of killer dailies being Mori's like once a week I get a Huntress Mori daily and at least 3 other killer Mori's throughout the week.
I like the dailies I just get by playing the game honestly.
I wish they would have dailies, weekly's, season's. Would be interesting to have extremely cool and rewarding experience with more advanced ones.
I heard that apparently it's more likely to get rituals for characters you don't play as often, maybe that's the reason
Yeah, I too thought if you were mostly survivor, it encourages you to play killer so there's a balance and the queues are shorter. I get the same thing, killer after killer for me, though I play 90% survivor.