Early DCes=Free escapes?
Just had a game where 2 ppl DCed within the first minute. The first right before I could hook him, the 2nd like 5 seconds later. Was pretty annoyed since I even used a bloody party streamer, and ppl still do this... Figured id just end the game quickly so I found and sacrificed the other 2 survivors and hooked them up (didnt bother slugging). Was then met with endgame chat calling me a sweaty killer for killing them... What do you do in this scenario? The game was REALLY over within a minute and Id rather just cut my losses and move on rather than stand in a corner til they finish the gens.

Comments
What you did was alright, some killers let survivors go and others do what you did.
I just had a game of survivor where two survivors gave up within two minutes as well.
Its really annoying and just ruins the whole game for me.