My bad day today
Okay idk what is happening today but I'm only queued with tunneler and camper.
I told my opinion on the forum about this and I'm not really against it but I don't understand why I derank bc I get tunneled by killers. I can only lvl up my chase score and since no one comes to rescue me on my first hook I die.
Literally just deranked from a game I maxed my chase score but it still wasn't enough to keep my rank ?
How am I suppose to increase my other score gauge if no one ever pick up the chase or even save me from my first hook ? Why am I being punished bc being tunneled I can't fix generators or heal myself ?
Being a decoy long enough to allow 3 gens to be fixed wasn't enough to deserve a save or at least enough points to keep my rank ? Seriously ?
Comments