Got my switch ordered finally....
So who is planning on playing the switch version? I am actually curious if the devs are actually gonna be on it also ๐ I play PC and PS4 usually, but I am pretty excited for this.
So who is planning on playing the switch version? I am actually curious if the devs are actually gonna be on it also ๐ I play PC and PS4 usually, but I am pretty excited for this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
my bf and I will be playing
I won't.
I see no reason to. I would have start leveling from the beginning again. Rebuy the dlcs and have to learn to play with a controler
And you can't play it on the go because it's online
I got it on switch as well. Still can't play it. The game has an update, but it all it does is give you errors.
Good luck on the 15fps as killer.
Is the content and features of the switch version same as pc/console?