Adept Achievements

Personally I'd like to recommend either making it so that Survivor adepts are based around double pipping, or return killer to simply having to get a 4k.


My guess is that it was origionally changed because killers could cheese their adept with moris but presently Survivor's can still work their way out of a lost game with keys so that's a bit of a double standard.

I'd honestly prefer it to be a return to the 4k but with a "No moris allowed" tag attached, at least until the emblem system is reworked not to punish certain killers for using their powers (especially insta down killers). At the same time I'd also be fine with survivors being required to achieve a double pip for their adept as well, because I honestly feel that that would be fair. It's just as hard to double pip as survivor as it is as killer, unless you hog all of the points in the game.

Comments

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    Personally I'd like to recommend either making it so that Survivor adepts are based around double pipping, or return killer to simply having to get a 4k.

    My guess is that it was origionally changed because killers could cheese their adept with moris but presently Survivor's can still work their way out of a lost game with keys so that's a bit of a double standard.

    I'd honestly prefer it to be a return to the 4k but with a "No moris allowed" tag attached, at least until the emblem system is reworked not to punish certain killers for using their powers (especially insta down killers). At the same time I'd also be fine with survivors being required to achieve a double pip for their adept as well, because I honestly feel that that would be fair. It's just as hard to double pip as survivor as it is as killer, unless you hog all of the points in the game.

    You couldn't cheese adept with mori. It has always been based on double pipping as killer. The issue is that when they changed the victory cube to the emblem system and then started upping the requirements for killers to pip the adepts became much much harder to get.

    Getting a double pip as killer requires more than just 4k. You need to also get pretty much iri status in every emblem to double pip. Problem is that requires survivors to not rush through the game, not be total potatoes and die super easy, and for you to get 10+ hooks, 27+ hits, have many short chases that you win, and protect all 5 gens for at least the first 9mins of the game as that time is weighted much heavier than the rest of the game time.

    So if you want to do adept hunting you need to be very good yourself and your survivors be decent good without being big dirty gen rushers. Good luck with that. Survivors just need to run their 3 perks and survive. It requires no help from the killer so I don't think its worth the extra stress.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89912/adept-achievements

    You couldn't cheese adept with mori. It has always been based on double pipping as killer. The issue is that when they changed the victory cube to the emblem system and then started upping the requirements for killers to pip the adepts became much much harder to get.

    Getting a double pip as killer requires more than just 4k. You need to also get pretty much iri status in every emblem to double pip. Problem is that requires survivors to not rush through the game, not be total potatoes and die super easy, and for you to get 10+ hooks, 27+ hits, have many short chases that you win, and protect all 5 gens for at least the first 9mins of the game as that time is weighted much heavier than the rest of the game time.

    So if you want to do adept hunting you need to be very good yourself and your survivors be decent good without being big dirty gen rushers. Good luck with that. Survivors just need to run their 3 perks and survive. It requires no help from the killer so I don't think its worth the extra stress.

    Are you sure that on the victory cube you couldn't use moris to get your achieve? I'm asking because I distinctly remember getting my hag adept with an ebony back then.

  • @Ark_the_Bonsai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/707206#Comment_707206

    Are you sure that on the victory cube you couldn't use moris to get your achieve? I'm asking because I distinctly remember getting my hag adept with an ebony back then.

    I'm 95% sure. If you got with Hag using ebony then you did it pre victory cube when the only thing that determined pipping was Endgame Bp score.

  • I've got all my adepts, but I agree, just make them 4k.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89912/adept-achievements

    You couldn't cheese adept with mori. It has always been based on double pipping as killer. The issue is that when they changed the victory cube to the emblem system and then started upping the requirements for killers to pip the adepts became much much harder to get.

    Getting a double pip as killer requires more than just 4k. You need to also get pretty much iri status in every emblem to double pip. Problem is that requires survivors to not rush through the game, not be total potatoes and die super easy, and for you to get 10+ hooks, 27+ hits, have many short chases that you win, and protect all 5 gens for at least the first 9mins of the game as that time is weighted much heavier than the rest of the game time.

    So if you want to do adept hunting you need to be very good yourself and your survivors be decent good without being big dirty gen rushers. Good luck with that. Survivors just need to run their 3 perks and survive. It requires no help from the killer so I don't think its worth the extra stress.

    Not true. I think you only had to 4k as a killer. (surv dc counted too i think)

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/707206#Comment_707206

    Not true. I think you only had to 4k as a killer. (surv dc counted too i think)

    Thank you for the correction and this is why I never go a full 100% certainty.