I like the hotfix changes
The adjustments to SWF matchmaking are welcome..
The adjustments to SWF matchmaking are welcome..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No doubt about that. No more SWF bully squads picking on new players. I had that happen to me a few times when I was new to the game and it was a terrible experience
Its going to be so refreshing for the game
It gets especially bad in the rank 13 to rank 9 range. I almost quit the game a few times when I was at a green rank killer skill level because I kept running into 4 man bully squads and didn't have the know-how to deal with them.
Save the baby seals! ๐
We'll see. May just mean that more high rank survivors will derank to get fair matches with their friends who are less skilled or just beginning with the game. Which means they play in low ranks even when playing solo.
I mean, back when I played a lot of survivor I was usually high ranked as well, and I had a friend who got the game after I told him about it. He had very, very little time to play. To have somebody who is just learning the basics going against god nurses who slug with 5 gens still up is not a good idea and I would probably have had to derank all the way back as far as I could if we were playing together.
After what the newbie killers have been suffering through the last few days, this is a very good change.