Devs can we make Second Wind less situational?

I think this perk has an high potential and i'm sure if this perk become a totem based perk it will be more useful than the others

Babysitter is kinda useless

Camarediere too

Maybe if you make some little tweaks it might be worth to use

Comments

  • Also with these self heal perks - items is kinda hard to heal someone

  • Camaraderie actually save me one time. 10/10 would use again.

  • @8obot1c said:

    Camaraderie actually save me one time. 10/10 would use again.

    I know it's a very strong perk

    but... when it's active that's why i'm asking this

  • also I saw a video where babysitter saved the guy on the hook when the killer tried tunneling

  • @8obot1c said:

    also I saw a video where babysitter saved the guy on the hook when the killer tried tunneling

    At red ranks this perk won't work at all (maybe not even at yellow ranks)

  • @8obot1c said:

    also I saw a video where babysitter saved the guy on the hook when the killer tried tunneling

    At red ranks this perk won't work at all (maybe not even at yellow ranks)