Demogorgon Discussion.
I usually go in depth here about the Killer and my opinions on them, usually going through my thought process. Wanna hear what I have to say? Of course you do! Anyway:
Shred is kinda lackluster, easy dodge but it has given me a hand in many situations where with other M1 killers, I'd be done for, sometimes it made me lose someone in a chase from missing, sometimes I am just a lunging devastation. I want to try Insidious on him to see what that is like camping wise, as I did an experiment on which Killer is the most frustrating to camp with (Wraith was the winner).
Portals bad? No, I find them quite useful, but yes you do need to set them up and remember you can use them. Helps sneak up on people and stop gens, very useful with perks like PGTW and Surveillance.
Add ons? Poopoo stinky doodoo.
Conclusion? TL;DR?
Need to learn Killer, remember to use his ability and Shred can help but also ruin you.
Suggest any perk builds?
Comments
I feel like my dream perk build would be Devour Hope, Enduring to challenge pallets with Shred and because of Shred destroying pallets in basekit in the hotfix coming up, PGTW, and either Surveillance or Discordance. Place portals near gens, wait for Discordance to proc, TP over there, mess them up and use Shred to challenge/destroy pallets, hook them use a nearby portal to get out of 20M for DH to proc, and regress gen with PGTW.