Is there a tier list on which killers need a buff the most?

Genuinely curious, as for me personally it'd go

S - doctor, leatherface, legion

(need big buffs or reworks. Either one)

A - clown, plauge, wraith, trapper, pig

(need decent buffs but not a rework)

B - ghostface, myres

(slight buffs)

C - hag, huntress, demogoron

(mainly qol changes and minor buffs)

D - nurse, spirit, billy

(either don't need changing or a slight nerf, but buffing the other killers would be better because then the concentration of these three at uper ranks would decrease)

Comments

  • Bubba is fine


    Simply make Tuning guide and the beast marks default base kit and adjust add on stats


    Bam he's now as strong if not stronger than most mid tier killers such as Pig, Wraith, and even Trapper

  • I mostly agree with your list but I want to know what you would buff for Plague? I’d say she’s fine where she is.

  • This is very true

  • @ChezAndQuakers said:

    I mostly agree with your list but I want to know what you would buff for Plague? I’d say she’s fine where she is.

    I'd make her more like she was on the ptb when she was holding purge (full mvmt speed) and decrease the speed debuf when she gets while releasing the purge . It's a buff but concidering nobody cleanses anymore all it'd do is decrease the gap between plauge and the victim which could make cleansing more insentivised without applying an action speed debuff

  • S : ( Need buffs or even reworks like [BAD WORD] ) : Clown, Legion and Trapper.

    A ( Help ) : Wraith, Cannibal and Doctor

    B ( Need slight buffs to their base kit and/or add-ons ) : Ghost Face, Pig, Myers, Plague and Freddy.

    C : ( Fix the damn maps ) : Huntress.

    D : ( Base kit is fine, some add-ons might need nerfs/reworks ) : Hag, Billy, Spirit and Nurse.