Why does agitation....
Increase terror radius when you pick them up??? What’s the purpose
Increase terror radius when you pick them up??? What’s the purpose
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why not?
i think its just so that others can tell if the killer has it without having direct LoS.
its not really anything bad imo...
I don't think that's just with Agitation. I feel like every time the killer picks someone up, there's a spike in their terror radius.
To prevent battle carrying from being too effective. Earlier warning to cancel the faster speed.
Considering the perk mentions "Your lust for the kill increases" I guess it just makes sense that your TR increases with your sheer blood-lust intensity.