Dead by Daylight Free Trial Experience

First of all i am from brazil i dont know the english players toxicity.

I play DBD on Console Rank 1 in Killer and Survivor.

I saw DBD on Pc for free trial, i wanted to see if it works on my pc

Go in Match as HillBilly rank 17 level 11 ( i am main trapper)

Get 4 SWF rank 6 below and one of them was rank 17 i cant put the nickname sorry except by -- everyone have meta perks on full level

Every window jumped and pallet stun i got --- pointed at me

Man This is toxic later in chat he says pointing is not toxic but nevermind

Killed maggie, one gen left aligned on map with no structures in the way

Started to run as hell with chainsaw

Found everyone on a gen and dropped one

He goes to a pallet

I fake to pick him, and down another one

Dark was there with his Flashlight

Downed him

Put everyone on hook e goes to hatch

I have deerstalker bro

Close hatch

Adrenaline

Chase until he dies

Get reported for putting the game hostage.

why only bad players cry?

am i wrong?

ill smoke a cigarrete and go back to console, "donateme6$tobuyDBDpls" is my name

Comments