Pre-Game and Post-Game chat moments

Please feel free to post some of the stuff you guys have witnessed/said that made you laugh!

I loaded into a game as Jane, wearing the Photoshoot Ready outfit and the Magazine Ready hairpiece. There was a default Nancy there and a Claudette with the Belle of the Ball outfit on.

This was their interaction:


Nancy: Claudette and Jane look like thots.

Claudette: Well you look like a stuck up #########, so I guess we're even

Nancy: o

Comments

  • Playing killer

    gets demolished by toxic SWFs

    I say: do you think playing like this is fun?

    SWFs (in slightly various ways but it boils down to): Yes it is N* * * * *.

    I gets temporarily banned 2 days later because they all reported me with lies

    (Yes, this actually happened)

  • Not one specific moment but generalized comments

    Dead survivor: "You're literally trash. Uninstall your game."

    Me: "If I'm trash and you lost to me...what does that say about you?"

  • "dude, thanks for the help getting me off the hook. a real asset to the team"


    thinks about the 4 times people where unhooked and then almost immediately either the unhooker or the unhooked was downed by Billy afterward


    gee wonder why i didnt go for it. i was also new to the game, only being rank 18 or so and this was before any rank resets.

  • 2019-09-22 17_27_28-DeadByDaylight.png

    I saw the name and I just HAD to bring the offering. They DC'd after their 2nd down.

  • In my first week or so playing, I tried Hag because everyone raved about Ruin. I didn't really know how to use it or her power (didn't realize there was a range on her teleport initially so I ran around the whole map placing the silliest of traps), so I just tried to do my best.

    Naturally, I soon discovered that I can trap hooks. Since that seemed like my best way to get downs, that's what I did. I'd draw some traps around a hooked survivor and skedaddle, hiding off in the bushes somewhere out of LoS.

    I thought I was being really clever, I even managed to get a couple kills, but after the match I get a volley of hate mail from this guy saying stuff like "typical trash hag lmao you'll never rank that way". And I'm like "uh what? this is literally my first time playing her."

    He stays kinda prickly for a few messages, but eventually we have a little breakdown of what camping is, how the Hag's traps are best used, and why camping is bad for BP. He actually helped me get a better understanding of the game by making the choice to be productive even though he was clearly annoyed with me.

    I appreciated that.

    I also like any time I get a friendly or congratulatory message after a close or intense game. I'm always grateful for it and I try to pay it forward.