NAT issue
I have been trying to play dbd for like 3 days now and whenever I try to play it says NAT issue even though all my other games work fine.Is this happening to anyone else?
I have been trying to play dbd for like 3 days now and whenever I try to play it says NAT issue even though all my other games work fine.Is this happening to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I get the same issue on both PS4 and PC... Really annoying.
Not happening all the time though.
Have the same problem
Yeha sucks for me it happens all the time
Try to verify the integrity of your game. Go to the library-> Click on dbd with your right mouse-> Properties-> Local files -> Verify the integrity of your files. IF YOU'RE ON STEAM (PC). Otherwise idk how to do it.
Hope this helped.
It happens a lot when an update comes.