Detective’s Hunch should be ANY generator too

I would suggest adding a terror radius or line of sight requirement too because detectives tail their bad guys and a free rainbow map might be a bit much every gen completed.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah it's a very underwhelming perk that people never talk about.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Yeah it's a very underwhelming perk that people never talk about.

    I think it could be an underrated perk like Poised (fight me, people who think it sucks) but the requirement where you personally must finish a generator is very limiting for a number of circumstances.

  • I keep seeing threads about this heck i made a thread about it idk why it hasnt happened.

  • @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/704356#Comment_704356

    I think it could be an underrated perk like Poised (fight me, people who think it sucks) but the requirement where you personally must finish a generator is very limiting for a number of circumstances.

    Poised is situational meaning unless the killer is coming to your exact location when you’re pressuring the generator it’s useless.

  • @pemberley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/704356#Comment_704356

    I think it could be an underrated perk like Poised (fight me, people who think it sucks) but the requirement where you personally must finish a generator is very limiting for a number of circumstances.

    I like Poised generally. It's not a great perk but it can definitely be very useful when it triggers at the right time. Plus after every gen is done you get 10 seconds to get where you need to go fast and stealthily.

  • I also agree.

    The new dark sense buff made it alot nore usefull than it was before, detective's hunch should also get that.

  • Agree, Detective's Hunch should get Dark Sense treatment.

  • Hopefully it does. Then i would combine Poised, Dark Sense, Detective's Hunch and Better Together to make the ulitmate Know It All build...hahahaha.

  • The aura detection of the perk relies on the user's location on the map. Imagine a guy wants to find totems, but 3 gens pop simultaneously, giving him only the aura range of the area they stood in that moment.

  • @THEghostface said:

    The aura detection of the perk relies on the user's location on the map. Imagine a guy wants to find totems, but 3 gens pop simultaneously, giving him only the aura range of the area they stood in that moment.

    That’s a risk that currently happens anyway, and a risk that seems fair too since it’s essentially a free rainbow map.

    Untying the specific gen requirement would actually give the perk more fluidity and freedom.

  • Honestly, when I heard about the dark sense buff I thought detectives hunch was also being buffed. Guess not

  • @pemberley said:

    I would suggest adding a terror radius or line of sight requirement too because detectives tail their bad guys and a free rainbow map might be a bit much every gen completed.

    I knew someone would respect me one day :)


    You got my upvote!

  • All aura reading perks with requirment of the generator should work WHEN a gen is complete anytime :)