Suggestion: show survivors' perks in the lobby
Since 3.2 introduced a more informative lobby (with rank and level being showed) I think it would be a nice addition to be able to see other survivors' perks. For solo survivors it could help a lot.
Since 3.2 introduced a more informative lobby (with rank and level being showed) I think it would be a nice addition to be able to see other survivors' perks. For solo survivors it could help a lot.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree
No just no. You guys want everything so easy for survivors. I like challenging myself and solo queue is all about mystery. If you wanna know what people are running just play SWF
If they wanted "everything easy" then their suggestion would be - upon entering the match the gate is already openned :d
you do realize that exact reasoning is why people SHOULD be able to see others perks? the gap between SWF and solo needs to close.
If this change happens, the killers should receive more info as well.