Could dead by daylight ranks be changed a little bit?
I have been playing dbd for quite a while now and I have had a good time playing it but as I don't have endless amounts of time to play that specific game I suffer from rank reset, a lot. I have been rank 4 at highest on killer because I just don't have the time to become a higher rank. And now because I had a period where I didn't play the game for a while I'm all the way back at rank 17. Even when I try to get back up bit by bit I get set back all the way and I get matched up with survivors that are unexperienced. This results in unfair and unfun matches. I always get a 4k but I don't double pip because the game was finished too fast. The same for survivor, I'm rank 18 at the moment and when I play with my friend that has the same issue as me we just laugh our butt's of because we can do many stupid things without the killer being able to kill us unless we just play stupid and reckless. I hope the devs will pay some attention to this because I am totally certain I'm not the only one suffering from this issue.
Comments