Is this a constant coinsidence or can people intentionally do this?
Can people intentionally DC in the beginning to cause you to lose your items and add ons. It happens too often when a group of us start with rare items. The match loads up and as soon as we see ourselves it dcs and we get no points and lose items.
Comments
They intentionally do it. I had six straight matches where the killers did this and lost every bloody party streamer I had. It is worse just after rank reset. I no longer use items or offerings because killers just DC all the time.
When killers do it, it affects EVERYONE. Survivors that do it are just whiny snots who just made it harder for the other players. They won't cause the survivors to lose their add ons AND offerings.
What a surprise, a low rank killer doesnt want to get bullied by your high rank SWF.
Yes, if you use thick mist, then I have to DC because I cant see #########, same with darkest moonlight.
Same applies to moris, there are tons of survivors who DC because of that
Well then they need to remove the screen where everyone can see the offerings burnt.
Even if you consider the 4-1, there are a lot more survivor DCs than killer DCs
there are 400 survivors to every killer.
But a single survivor DCing doesn’t end the game only a killer can do this, so to stay on point to the OP, it’s obviously going to be a majority killer based issue.
If your looking at it on a singular basis than you have to count 1 killer DC as 5 DCs because they DCed 4 other people along with them
It isn't always intentional - Blue screen errors on DBD are not uncommon on PS4 especially. We had 2 yesterday and I can just see the reaction from others "Oh god y dc tho yyyyyyyyyyyy?"
and it was just because the game is buggy and broken at times.
That would be beneficial. Killers already get to see your items so that gives them a hint which perks would benefit them most. If they see a White Ward they already know what you're holding is rare. This makes some of them dc just to screw you over. I would suggest if there is no form of punishment for that then killers shouldn't be allowed to see what you're starting with.
I believe you there. Some games legit kick all of us out and that falls on the developers needing to fix those errors. I'm not pinning everything on the killers. I play both survivor and killer. But when I say consistently I mean I played a few games with common items and sacrifices and they went by smoothly. Games where I use rare items and sacrifices the killer would quit as soon as the game load up. That happens more when something good is put on the table.
Over all the developers are making the game in the favor of the killers. I don't mind that challenge if I choose a survivor. I mind the hand holding they're doing for a game that has two sides. Next update they're probably just going to start two people on the hooks to make it easier for killers.
Its much more complicated to be a survivor than a killer. I primarily always catch 3 or 4 people when they get down to those last 2 gens. That's without proximity camping nor face camping. Play as a killer with the point of a view of a survivor. People are very predictable.
I stand by this when it comes to both sides. Survivors take advantage of bugs to get over on killers and killers who are desperate to get kills lose confidence in the fact they got Op badasses with add-ons and they stoop to petty levels.