Idea for ranged attack killers, got any?

We have Huntress we have plague but I feel like we're going to get another ranged attack killer relatively soon.

Any ideas of what sort of ranged attacks you'll like to see.

Personally I think a stealthy spear launching killer would be good.

Comments

  • Bow and arrow, or maybe crossbow

  • I like the idea of a spear chucker, or a bow and arrow. Arrows could be found around the map, or picked up when missed. I don't think it would be to over powered if they made the accuracy fall while moving. Making long range shots only viable while remaining still. Shiiiii it could even be the huntresses brother

  • Freddy. He can hit you with his arms when he's about 10 meters of you

  • 120931c169b7b408da90736c2487639b.jpg

    Sleep dart to knock out Survivors for 20 seconds (prevent gen rush better) spear from range, sharp stick M1 attack.

    Successful sleep darts will not enable you to pick the Survivor up

    I don't know if these would be able to carry Survivors to hook from lockers though, but they look good.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    We have Huntress we have plague but I feel like we're going to get another ranged attack killer relatively soon.

    Any ideas of what sort of ranged attacks you'll like to see.

    Personally I think a stealthy spear launching killer would be good.

    We can't have "The Crapper" so lets take this guy.

    image.png


  • I'd like a sniper killer.

    But he uses BB Guns instead of actual sniper rifles.

    You can setup sniping position with no terror radius or red stain. When you shoot a survivor they can only be injured but can never be downed in this manner. In addition, they get a slow debuff as you cripple their legs.

    Would be hilarious to use him on Haddonfield.