Should Demogorgon be able to break his own portals?

Just a thought. Wouldn't it be handy for the Demogorgon to be able to tear up it's own portals. I have got down to zero remaining and if you want to reposition one, it seems you have to wait until a survivor breaks one of your remaining portals.

As the game goes on, the portal strategy will likely change (the need for portals near exit gates and the hatch instead of gens, for example).

I was surprised to learn Demo can't cancel his own portals. Please don't tell me I'm missing something here.

Comments

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Just a thought. Wouldn't it be handy for the Demogorgon to be able to tear up it's own portals. I have got down to zero remaining and if you want to reposition one, it seems you have to wait until a survivor breaks one of your remaining portals.

    As the game goes on, the portal strategy will likely change (the need for portals near exit gates and the hatch instead of gens, for example).

    I was surprised to learn Demo can't cancel his own portals. Please don't tell me I'm missing something here.

    Yes or make it like Hags traps and have the first portal you open be replaced by the new portal.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Just a thought. Wouldn't it be handy for the Demogorgon to be able to tear up it's own portals. I have got down to zero remaining and if you want to reposition one, it seems you have to wait until a survivor breaks one of your remaining portals.

    As the game goes on, the portal strategy will likely change (the need for portals near exit gates and the hatch instead of gens, for example).

    I was surprised to learn Demo can't cancel his own portals. Please don't tell me I'm missing something here.

    He can just turn around and kick sand on them like a dog does to a buried bone, because Demo is such a gOod BOy! Yes he is!

  • @Hag.is.Dtier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/89506/should-demogorgon-be-able-to-break-his-own-portals

    Yes or make it like Hags traps and have the first portal you open be replaced by the new portal.

    Maybe when you have zero remaining, you could place a new portal and have the choice of the certain portal you replace.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/703806#Comment_703806

    Maybe when you have zero remaining, you could place a new portal and have the choice of the certain portal you replace.

    That's a great idea, hope the devs see it.