Survivors deliberately not leaving

Had a couple of matches today, and every match, when the exit gates are open, survivors are not leaving, even if I am far enough away from the gate. Crouching around, cleansing totems, looting chests, hiding in lockers, ... Also had two survivors sitting in a buggy spot on the asylumn and tbagging the whole time (I watched literally 5 minutes), forcing me to leave the match to end it (I reported them for holding the game hostage).
Why isn't there something simlple as a timer in the game? I can't be the only one experiencing this.

Comments

  • This has been a thing for a long time lol 
  • I don't mind when survivors hang around to do stuff like cleanse totems or loot chests, but when they deliberately stay for no other reason other then to be a jerk, that's when there's a problem.