De nivel 8 a 1
Ayer en la noche me compre a La Plaga, jugue al killer de manera que llegue al nivel 8 con ella y hoy ingreso al juego y el personaje esta a Nivel 1. Ningun otro killer cambio, solo ella
Ayer en la noche me compre a La Plaga, jugue al killer de manera que llegue al nivel 8 con ella y hoy ingreso al juego y el personaje esta a Nivel 1. Ningun otro killer cambio, solo ella
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Esto debería ir en "technical issues" , además te recomiendo que lo escribas en inglés. Aquí te lo dejo
Yesterday at the evening I bought the Plague, I played normally with her, I reached level 8 and today I was going to play and the killer was in level 1 again. I didn't have problems with any other killer besides her.