Rank showing, Friend option, matchmaking... Devs?

We need to add the rank above the survivors again so we killers that are low rank can actually have fun. Im rank 15 and have had a 2, 5, 8, 20, then second game 2 , 6,10, 18, so you get the idea here. This is from the "friends" option that breaks the game for killers. I understand its to have players together but we need a better option than to go with the lowest rank.

Devs? Give us the option to not be taken advantage of by players that have played thousand of hours, have all the best perks and know the loops from doing it tens of thousands of times. I dont have the time to get all this experience.

It is easy to tell the red/purple players when playing so its either leaving the lobby or DCing in game. No one wants to DC in game and waste everyone's time.

Please keep response constructive and friendly. I REALLY love this game and have all the DLCs but since I need to level up all my killers, I feel i have a harder time more than I should. Devs, I know you watch twitch streams and I always hear HybridP and AngryP say if they don't have all the right perks for certain killers they just don't play them because of swf and matchmaking.


Well, if nothing is done at least putting it out there makes me feel a little better.


Devs, love the game!

Comments