can survivors see an aura of the demogorgons portal after its activated?

if so is there a certain range

Comments

  • You can see the aura, but I'm not sure if it's only when other survivors are working on it or not, as most of the time when I see it, another survivor and I are both working on it. I have reason to believe you only see the aura if someone is working on a portal, mainly because I usually don't see too many auras of them.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    You can see the aura, but I'm not sure if it's only when other survivors are working on it or not, as most of the time when I see it, another survivor and I are both working on it. I have reason to believe you only see the aura if someone is working on a portal, mainly because I usually don't see too many auras of them.

    You can only see the aura if a survivor is working on it. It's to encourage others to help get it done quickly, as well as let survivors know that if it isn't done quickly, that might be where the Demo will go to.