DC or game issue?
For some reason lately whenever my team and I escape the match I get a loading screen for about 2 minutes and then find out the killer apparently DC'd. Normally I would assume they actually did DC, but the fact that it's happening EVERY game makes it seem like either something is up with the servers. Or that there's some weird bug where it just says the killer DC'd when the match ended even though they may not have.
Comments
I had the same problem As killer.
was bringing someone to the basement then the game stutters,gives me a loading and tells me I lost connection. But what’s weird is I have no problem on surviver
Anytime a new DLC is dropped expect an uptick in DC's and game crashes. It's sad that it literally is an expectation at this point. 😕
Survivors have been getting dced after being/downed/hooked. If I pick up that downed survivor then it will dc me too. It's easy to tell when it's happening as their animation will freeze for a few seconds then dc.