A lot of people said Ghost Face and Stranger things were coming but a lot argued against it.
The information was always there but everyone argued coincidence/ it could be something else and so on.
People will probably do the same if leaks hinting at Stephen King dlc are true. Say no way then the weird twitter follows and teases end up being correct again.
I just didn't thought that it would come so soon. If I'm not wrong in the 3rd anniversary stream the dev's mentioned that only one licensed killer is planned each year...?
Since we already got ghostface I didn't thought that the next chapter would also be a licensed one.
But I'm glad. This is my most favourite chapter so far, Demogorgon is so much fun to play and to play against. And we got Scoops Ahoy Steve. Couldn't ask for more.
I just didn't thought that it would come so soon. If I'm not wrong in the 3rd anniversary stream the dev's mentioned that only one licensed killer is planned each year...?
Since we already got ghostface I didn't thought that the next chapter would also be a licensed one.
But I'm glad. This is my most favourite chapter so far, Demogorgon is so much fun to play and to play against. And we got Scoops Ahoy Steve. Couldn't ask for more.
Seriously, I'm so glad too. It felt like a dream when I turned on the game and saw the announcement xD
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice
A lot of people said Ghost Face and Stranger things were coming but a lot argued against it.
The information was always there but everyone argued coincidence/ it could be something else and so on.
People will probably do the same if leaks hinting at Stephen King dlc are true. Say no way then the weird twitter follows and teases end up being correct again.
I just didn't thought that it would come so soon. If I'm not wrong in the 3rd anniversary stream the dev's mentioned that only one licensed killer is planned each year...?
Since we already got ghostface I didn't thought that the next chapter would also be a licensed one.
But I'm glad. This is my most favourite chapter so far, Demogorgon is so much fun to play and to play against. And we got Scoops Ahoy Steve. Couldn't ask for more.
Seriously, I'm so glad too. It felt like a dream when I turned on the game and saw the announcement xD