Demogorgon on Ps4 makes fps drops even more? this is a serious problem

Since the release of Demo i noticed major fps drops in my games, but then i realized, that they were only on Demo games, wich makes him in really frustrating to play or cut around loops... also the matchmaking as survivor, it's getting worse, i stay in the lobby for hours and can't cancel the action, i need to restart the game........

Comments

  • I played Demo few times today (ps4) and he's just so frustrating to play, but you're right with the ffps. I always end up losing a survivor during a chase (doesn't happen with other killers). I kinda like the idea of his teleports and such but...I suck playing as him so bad.

    The survivor thing...I'm glad I'm not the only one being freezed in the lobby ☹️. It's nice they're letting new players try the game for free...but how the hell they will keeo playing the game if they basically can't ?!

  • @lunaticlifter said:

    Since the release of Demo i noticed major fps drops in my games, but then i realized, that they were only on Demo games, wich makes him in really frustrating to play or cut around loops... also the matchmaking as survivor, it's getting worse, i stay in the lobby for hours and can't cancel the action, i need to restart the game........

    He'll yes it does. I've been playing gorgon and everyone is skipping around constantly. You can tell if you have to reset after a game dont wait around

  • @DonnieTheZombie @Kubigame77 it's sad, because i hoped for an optimization patch too, we're still not at 60 fps so and now with the last killer they drops even more... @Peanits