PumpkinHead
What do you think his power would be? Or do you think people would get too confused between PumpkinHead and the Demogorgon
What do you think his power would be? Or do you think people would get too confused between PumpkinHead and the Demogorgon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, you mean
There is no way people would get confused between the two, they look much different from the other
About the power I honestly don't know how it could work, it probably would have something to do with the obsession mechanic or something similar
I think you mean
I think you mean:
I'm all for Pumpkinhead being in the game as far as his powers he seems to be able to climb and always know where his targets are maybe he would be an ability killer, but I'm rooting for this also