Undetectable and Spirit?

Will Spirit get Undetectable when phase walking?

Comments

  • I thought there was no terror radius when she was phasing anyway or am I stupid

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I thought there was no terror radius when she was phasing anyway or am I stupid

    Yes, there isn't any TR, but when you think about it, Spirit should get Undetectable while phase walking, because that is how her power works now, you can't see her with OoO while she is phasing, this is just for consistency.

  • The husk has a terror radius, and the effects of said terror radius continues to be active while you phase.

    So no, she won't get that

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    The husk has a terror radius, and the effects of said terror radius continues to be active while you phase.

    So no, she won't get that

    I forgot about the Husk part... So that means no Undetectable for Spirit.